Saturday, February 16, 2008

Congrats David and Kristen!

Chalk another one up for the the Katz family! At this pace David is going to be the father of a basketball team before Dan or I even have one player, slow down boy! On a sad note, the YL4th ward suffered its first loss today in devestating fashion 65-50, the other team could not miss and we couldn't hit anything as we fell down by 21 by halftime. I started my work with ADP last week. I am going through some extensive product training right now. I basically go into the office which is about 3 minutes from where we live and get on the computer and go through tutorials for half the day and then go out in the field with my "mentor" for the other half. It is not the most entertaining thing right now but it will get better. Next week is going to be much more hands on training so that should be good although I am a bit nervous. We went to our new ward for the first time last week. It is a very small ward and it seemed like one family in the ward had every leader of every orgainization (it was ward conference and so during the sustainings I kept hearing the same name as president of the Relief Society, Deacons Quorum, and so on). Julia, Jessica, my dad, and I went and saw the movie "Jumper" tonight which I enjoyed. It is deep by no means but very entertaining. And that about sums up what has been going on. Oh yeah and Julia and I went out to a greek restaurant for Valentine's Day and if any of you get a chance to come down here I want you to come and visit we can show you a good time in LB just as long as we stay in the right part of town!

No comments: