Thursday, January 3, 2008
Blogging
Well Julia has been looking at family blogs every day for a year now and so I figured this would be a variation but not replacement of our Fantasy Sports blogs. Thanks for putting this together Dan I think it will be cool because sometimes I am not the best at calling you guys or emailing you so if I have a central posting location I can keep in better touch, especially since I refuse to use facebook or myspace (no offense current users, its just my personal opinion). I am down here in the EYL staying at my parents place while I hopefully get a job. I interviewed with ADP yesterday and it seems to have gone well so I will let you know what I know. Julia is now back in Provo for the time being (she will be working from home once I find us somewhere to live down here) but for the time being she is just selling all our furniture and packing up things while working in UT. I am a bit nervous about the whole supporting a family and being a college grad with expectations now (before it was well we are both going to school and so life isn't real yet). So keep me in your prayers because we have moved down here purely because we felt it was right and so I am kind of walking in the dark right now. Well I will let you know what happens and p.s. Dan nice poll question!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right on chris! Way to go. Nice post. I hope we can all post and keep eachother up to date. Most likely it will be a month or two before David gets around to posting but we will just have to wait and see. PS the poll question was inspired from my first meeting of chris at a spa where I came to the realization of what a real man is. Haha
Post a Comment