Thursday, January 24, 2008
ADP
Well it is official I am no longer without employment and living at my parents house (well at least the first part!) I was officially offered the job with ADP and I will be working in their Small Business Division (companies from 1-49 employees). I basically will go out each day (not much office time thank goodness I get ansy) and meet with small business owners and offer them different services that range from payroll to HR services. Although this is not the job that I see my self at for the next 20 years it is a company that I could see myself with for the next 20 years. I took it because there is great opportunity for advancement and that is what I want. At APX I was able to Manage a couple of teams and that was what I enjoyed, the training and superviser role (I would much rather teach people how to sell than to sell myself!) Julia and I are also moving into our new Apt. in Long Beach next week and so I will add pictures. Until then I am just chilling at home and playing X Box until I start work on the 4th. We have our 2nd YL4th game tonight we won the first 60-44 but this will be much more of a test and Mitch won't be there so it looks like the Warren Clan is going to have to take over! I hope all is well and I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment